California Consumer Privacy Act Disclosures
Last Updated: November 12, 2020
Categories of personal information collected.
The personal information that Hy-Vee collects on California consumers varies based on how you choose to interact with us, but falls within the following categories:
- your name, address, phone number, email address;
- payment card information;
- purchase and ordering information;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content interaction information;
- geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
- information about your purchase preferences.
Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose.
The personal information that Hy-Vee may disclose about California consumers fall within the following categories established by the California Consumer Privacy Act, depending on which Hy-Vee Service is used:
- your name, address, phone numbers, if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
- personal information, such as a credit card number, for example if we use a third party to process your payment;
Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information:
California Consumers may have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information about the collection of your personal information by Hy-Vee, or access to or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to do any of these things, please visit the links below. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
You can use the link below to update your account data if it is not accurate.
You can use the links below to download all the data we store and use for a better experience in our store.
Access to Personal Data
You can use the link below to request a report which will contain all personal information that we store for you.
Right to be Forgotten
Use this option if you want to remove your personal and other data from our store. Keep in mind that this process will delete your account, so you will no longer be able to access or use it anymore.
No sale of personal information. In the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Hy-Vee has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
No Discrimination. Hy-Vee will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.