Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. That's Smart! spaghetti
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. 85% lean ground beef
- 1 (15-oz.) can That's Smart! tomato sauce
- ½ cup plus 2 Tbsp. water, divided
- 1 (1-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee chili seasoning mix
- 1 ½ tsp That's Smart! ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee ground cloves
- ½ (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee finely shredded Cheddar cheese
Cook spaghetti according to pkg. directions. Drain and cover to keep warm.
For chili, cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned (165°). Drain and discard drippings.
Stir tomato sauce, ½ cup water, chili seasoning mix, cinnamon and cloves into beef in skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Reduce heat. Gently simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. If desired, stir in remaining 2 Tbsp. water for saucier chili.
To serve, divide spaghetti among 4 serving bowls. Top with chili and cheese.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat: 13g|
|Trans Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 53g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|