Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 lb Hy-Vee True chicken tenders
- ⅔ cup Hy-Vee plain panko bread crumbs
- ½ (32-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee complete pancake & waffle mix
- 1 ½ tbsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee paprika
- ¾ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ⅔ cup water, plus 1 to 3 tablespoon, if necessary
- ⅓ cup Culinary Tours orange sauce
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- ¼ tsp orange zest
- ¼ tsp Sriracha sauce
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Green onion tops, sliced, for garnish
Preheat air fryer to 375°. Pat chicken tenders dry; cut each crosswise in half, then lengthwise. Combine bread crumbs, pancake & waffle mix, sugar, paprika, and salt in a medium bowl; stir in ⅔ cup water. If necessary, add an additional 1 to 3 tablespoons water to make a thick paste-like batter.
Dust chicken with additional dry pancake mix. Roll each piece in panko mixture to coat. Spray air-fryer basket with Hy-Vee nonstick spray.
Place coated chicken pieces in a single layer basket; spray with nonstick spray. Air-fry 5 to 6 minutes or until chicken is 165°.
Meanwhile, combine orange sauce, honey, orange zest, and Sriracha sauce in small saucepan; simmer 2 minutes. Gently toss cooked chicken with sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and slice green onion tops, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 44g||16%|