Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee canned crushed pineapple, undrained
- ¼ cup Canned unsweetened coconut cream
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee no sugar added 100% pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp Full Circle Market organic light-colored agave nectar
- 2 tbsp Fresh lime juice
- 1 package(s) (16-oz.) Hy-Vee Fish Market raw shrimp, shell-on, EZ peel & deveined (16-20 count), thawed
- 2 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 10 slice(s) Hy-Vee center cut bacon, halved crosswise
- 2 tbsp Culinary Tours bourbon barrel aged Vermont maple syrup
- Italian parsley, for garnish
Combine undrained crushed pineapple, coconut cream, sour cream, pineapple juice, agave nectar, and lime juice in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently. remove from heat; set coconut sauce aside.
Meanwhile, peel shrimp, leaving tails attached. Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Stir together Old Bay seasoning, olive oil, and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add shrimp with 1 piece bacon; secure with a wooden toothpick. Place wrapped shrimp in a rimmed baking pan and brush with maple syrup.
Meanwhile, preheat air fryer to 400°, according to manufacturer's directions. Working in batches, place wrapped shrimp in a single layer in basket. Air-fry for 6 to 8 minutes or until shrimp reach 145°, turning halfway through.
To serve, remove toothpicks from shrimp. Transfer to a platter; garnish with parsley, if desired. Serve with coconut sauce for dipping.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|