Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 cups thinly shredded Napa cabbage
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 small red radishes, thinly sliced
- ⅔ cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 (5 ½- to 6-oz.) Fish Market frozen swai fish fillets, thawed, cut into 4x1-in. fillets strips
- ½ tsp Jane’s Krazy Mixed-Up Seasonings original mixed-up salt, divided
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee plain panko bread crumbs, crushed
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground Hy-Vee fish & seafood seasoning
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee fresh steam peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp canned coconut cream
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery brioche hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 2 tsp Heinz 57 Collection Culinary Crunch Mandarin orange miso crunch
Place a wire rack in a large rimmed baking pan; set aside.
For slaw, combine cabbage, red onion and radishes in a small bowl. Stir in rice vinegar; cover and refrigerate.
Pat fish dry with paper towels. Sprinkle with ¼ tsp. salt seasoning.
Place flour in a shallow bowl. Whisk egg in another shallow bowl. Stir together panko and fish seasoning in a third shallow bowl.
Dip fish, one piece at a time, into flour; shake off excess. Then dip into eggs; coat with panko mixture, gently pressing to adhere.
Place fish pieces on wire rack in baking pan. Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes or until coating is set.
Preheat air fryer to 400° according to manufacturer’s directions. Generously spray air fryer basket with nonstick spray. Working in batches, place coated fish strips in a single layer in basket. Spray fish strips with nonstick spray. Air-fry for 4 to 5 minutes or until fish reaches 145°, turning and spraying occasionally with nonstick spray.
For pea mash, place peas, coconut cream and remaining ¼ tsp. salt seasoning in a food processor. Cover and pulse until smooth.
To serve, place slaw on bun bottoms. Top with fish strips, miso crunch, sweet pea mash and bun tops.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|