Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 ½ lb Delicata squash (about 5 or 5)
- 1 Medium shallot, sliced
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita extra olive oil
- ½ tsp Plus 1 dash finely ground Hy-Vee sea salt, divided
- ¼ tsp Coarsely ground Hy-Vee black pepper
- ¾ cup Full Circle Market organic light-colored agave nectar
- ½ cup Hy-Vee apple cider flavored distilled vinegar
- ½ tsp Apple pie spice
- ½ cup Hy-Vee dried cranberries
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup Lightly packed fresh mint, chopped
Preheat air fryer to 400° according to manufacturer's directions. Cut squash lengthwise in half; remove and discards seeds. Cut each half crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices.
Toss squash and shallot with olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt and pepper in a large bowl to coat.
Working in batches, place coated squash and shallot slices in a single layer in basket. Air-fry for 5 minutes. Shake basket; air-fry for 4 to 6 minutes more or until fork-tender. Transfer squash and shallot to a large bowl.
For syrup, stir together agave nectar, vinegar, apple pie spices, and remaining dash of salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium. Simmer, uncover, for 6 to 8 minutes or until reduced to about ½ cup.
To serve, pour syrup mixture over squash in bowl; toss to coat. Arrange on a serving platter; top with cranberries, pin nuts, and mint.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 64g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|