Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (9-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee refrigerated cheese tortellini
- ½ cup Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee salt, plus additional to taste
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup Hy-Vee Italian seasoned panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Soirée shredded three cheese blend
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee garlic powder
- Gustare Vita spicy marinara pasta sauce, warmed; for serving
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Preheat air fryer to 400° according to manufacturer’s instructions.
Meanwhile, cook tortellini in salted boiling water according to pkg. directions. Drain and set aside.
Combine flour, crushed red pepper and 1 tsp. salt in a shallow bowl. Whisk together eggs and water in another shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs, cheese blend and garlic powder in a third shallow bowl.
Dip tortellini, a few at a time, in flour mixture to coat; shake off excess. Then dip in egg mixture and coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
Spray air fryer basket with nonstick spray. Working in batches, place one layer of tortellini into basket; spray tortellini with nonstick spray. Air-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crisp, turning and shaking occasionally. Season to taste with additional salt.
Serve tortellini with pasta sauce. Garnish with basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|