Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 cups Hy-Vee all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp instant dry yeast
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- 1 ¼ cups warm water (120-130°)
- 1 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, plus additional for greasing
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- 1 Flavor Brush-On Recipe, optional
Garlic Butter Brush-On
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter, melted
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
Honey Ginger Brush-On
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee honey
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper
- 1 (12.5-oz.) jar Gustare Vita Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Hy-Vee whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp bottled minced garlic
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¼ cup grated fresh Pecorino Romano
- small fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, for garnish
- Hy-Vee honey, for serving
Whisk together flour, yeast, and salt in large bowl. Add warm water, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and honey. Beat with an electric mixer, fitted with a dough hook, on low for 3 to 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
Shape dough into a ball. Lightly grease a large, clean bowl with olive oil. Place dough in bowl; turn over to grease surface. Cover loosely with plastic wrap. Let rinse in a warm, draft-free place about 1 hour or until double in size.
Preheat oven to 500°. Lightly grease a 14-inch round pizza pan or pizza crisper with oil. Punch dough down. Turn dough out onto the prepared pan; press dough in bottom of the pan. Brush dough with desired Brush-On recipe, if desired. Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven. Spread partially baked crust with sauce; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
Stir together ricotta, garlic, and salt; drop by spoonfuls on top of mozzarella. Sprinkle with Pecorino Romano. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until crust is golden and crispy and cheeses are melted. Let stand 5 minutes. Garnish with basil and crushed red pepper, if desired. Drizzle with honey before serving. Cut into 8 slices.