Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (10-oz.) Hy-Vee Bakery baguette
- 6 tbsp Gustare Vita olive oil, divided
- 12 tail-on, peeled & deveined raw Argentina red shrimp (16 to 25 count)
- ½ cup refrigerated basil pesto
- ¾ cup chopped Basket & Bushel gourmet medley tomatoes
- Gustare Vita balsamic glaze, for serving
- Fresh basil, for garnish
Cut baguette diagonally into 12 (½-inch-thick) slices; brush both sides with 4 tablespoons olive oil. Cook slices in large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly toasted, turning halfway through. Remove from skillet; set aside.
Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook for 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimp reach 145°. Slightly cool shrimp.
To serve, spread pesto on one side of toasted baguette slices; top with tomatoes. Lightly drizzle with balsamic glaze, if desired. Top each with 1 shrimp. Garnish with basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 11g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|