Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 very ripe avocados, seeded, peeled, and cut up
- 1 (14-oz.) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 54 mini vanilla wafers, plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, for garnish
- 6 tbsp Zöet 57% cacao dark chocolate bar, shaved and divided, plus additional for garnish
Combine avocados, sweetened condensed milk, and lime juice in a food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Place 3 mini vanilla wafers in each of 6 (8-oz.each ) glasses. Layer each with 1 tablespoon avocado mixture, 1 tablespoon whipped topping, and 1 teaspoon chocolate shavings. Repeat layers two more times using remaining cookies, avocado mixture, whipped topping, and chocolate shavings. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
To serve, garnish with additional crushed vanilla wafers and chocolate shavings, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 30g||38%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 70g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|