Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 tbsp ground chia seeds
- 3 tbsp plus ¼ cup water
- 1 cup unblanched, finely ground pecan flour
- ¼ cup whole ground flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee roasted & unsalted pepitas
- 3 tbsp Full Circle Market organic virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Hy-Vee frozen avocado chunks
- ½ cup canned unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 scoops Performance Inspired gourmet natural vanilla bean flavored whey protein powder
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee low calorie, sugar free pancake and waffle syrup
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp Lily’s no-sugar-added dark chocolate baking chips
- Pomegranate arils, for garnish
Line an 8x8-in. baking pan with waxed paper, extending paper over edges of pan; set aside. Soak chia seeds in 3 Tbsp. water in a small bowl for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine pecan flour, flaxseed meal and pepitas in a medium bowl. Stir in melted coconut oil and hydrated chia seeds until well combined.
For crust, press mixture into prepared pan. Freeze for 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
For filling, place frozen avocado chunks, coconut cream, remaining ¼ cup water, protein power, lemon juice, syrup and vanilla in a high-powered blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour avocado mixture over crust; set aside.
Microwave dark chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl on HIGH at 15-second intervals or until melted, stirring each time.
Drop small dollops of melted chocolate on top avocado layer; lightly swirl in using a toothpick. Garnish with pomegranate arils, if desired. Freeze, uncovered, for 2 hours or until firm. Use waxed paper to lift bar mixture out of pan; cut into 14 bars; serve frozen. Store covered in freezer up to 5 days.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 5g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|