Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee pub burger hamburger patties
- 4 slices Kerrygold mild Cheddar cheese
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery Brioche hamburger buns, split
- ⅓ cup Old Brooklyn IPA mustard
- ¼ cup Safie's deli-style hot pickles, finely chopped
- 4 pre-cooked bacon strips, halved crosswise
- Optional toppers, such as: lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, and/or red onions
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill grates for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°).
Place burgers on grill. Grill 13 to 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Top each burger with 1 slice Cheddar cheese. Close grill and allow to cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and burgers reach 165°. Remove from grill; tent with foil and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place hamburger buns on grill grates. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
In a small bowl, combine IPA mustard and finely chopped hot pickles. Spread mixture onto bun tops; set aside. Place grilled burgers onto toasted bun bottoms; top with 2 halved slices pre-cooked bacon and desired toppers such as lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, and/or sliced red onions. Place top bun on burger to sandwich. Serve immediately.