Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (16-oz.) loaf Hy-Vee frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1 (1-lb.) pkg. 90% lean ground beef
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee less-sodium Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee Mediterranean sea salt
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Dijon mustard
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cup Hy-Vee hamburger dill pickle slices, drained
- 3 slice(s) red onion, separated into rings
- 6 slice(s) Hy-Vee sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 slice(s) Hy-Vee thick-sliced bacon, crisp-cooked and chopped
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Hy-Vee Select sriracha mayo sandwich spread
Place thawed dough on a lightly floured surface. Cover and let rest 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray; set aside.
Place ground beef in a large nonstick skillet; add Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Cook over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned (165°), stirring occasionally to break into small crumbles. Set aside; cool.
Roll out bread dough on the lightly floured surface to a 12×10-inch rectangle. Spread mustard on top of dough to within 1-inch of edges. Top with beef mixture, tomatoes, pickles, and onions. Arrange cheese slices on top to cover; sprinkle with bacon.
Tightly roll up into a spiral, starting from a short side; pinch edges together to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet, seam side down. Whisk together egg and water in small bowl; brush over top of loaf. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into slices and serve with sriracha mayo, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 29g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|