Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (16-oz.) canned Hy-Vee refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 2 tbsp plus 1 pinch Hy-Vee gourmet burger seasoning, divided
- 1 lb 80% lean ground beef
- 4 slices Hy-Vee fully cooked hickory-smoked bacon, divided
- Hidden Valley smokehouse ranch sauce
- Hy-Vee American cheese
- Lettuce, for serving
- Tomato, for serving
- Red onion, for serving
Preheat waffle maker with lighlty greased grids to high heat. Lighlty sprinkle biscuits with gourmet burger seasoning. Arrange 4 biscuits, each on a section of the waffle grid; cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining 4 biscuits.
Gently mix together ground beef and gourmet burger seasoning; form into 4 patties. Cook patties in waffle maker, one at a time, for 4 to 6 minutes or until 160°. Top each with 2 slices bacon; cook for 1 minute more.
To assemble, spread half of the biscuits with ranch sauce. Top with bacon-topped burgers, cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onion, and remaining biscuits.
Serving Size: 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 9g||12%|
|Saturated Fat: 4g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 13g||5%|