Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 package(s) (1.9-oz.) frozen mini phyllo shells (15 ct.)
- 8 Fish Market 100% natural cooked shrimp (16 to 20 ct.), tails removed and halved crosswise
- ½ package(s) (8-oz.) Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp Terrapin Ridge Farms bacon aioli
- 1 ½ tsp chopped fresh chives, plus additional for garnish
- Hy-Vee Thai sweet chili sauce, optional
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Place phyllo shells in pan about 1 inch apart. Pat shrimp dry with paper towels; set aside.
Stir together cream cheese, bacon aioli and 1½ teaspoons chives in a small bowl; fold in shrimp. Spoon mixture into phyllo shells.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until shells are crisp and filling begins to bubble. If desired, drizzle with sweet chili sauce and garnish with additional chives.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|