Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee Deluxe macaroni & cheese dinner
- 8 slice(s) Hy-Vee singles American cheese, torn
- 6 slice(s) Hy-Vee sweet-smoked bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 3 Hy-Vee large eggs, beaten
- 1 ¼ cups Hy-Vee plain panko bread crumbs
- 3 tbsp curly parsley, finely chopped
- Spicy ketchup, for dipping
For mac 'n' cheese: Boil water in large pot. Add pasta to boiling water; stir. Boil rapidly, stirring occasionally, 10 to 12 minutes. Drain. Add the cheese sauce; mix well. Add American cheese and crumbled bacon. Cook just until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Cool in freeze for 10 minutes.
Form mixture into 45 balls (about 1 tablespoon each) and place on baking sheets lined with plastic wrap. Freeze for 1 hour.
Preheat air fryer to 375°. Place beaten eggs in a small bowl. Combine bread crumbs and curly parsley in another bowl. Dip frozen balls into eggs; coat with crumb mixture.
Spray air fryer basket with Hy-Vee nonstick spray. Place coated balls in a single layer in basket; spray with nonstick spray. Air-fry for 4 minutes. Turn over; spray with nonstick spray; air-fry 1 to 2 minutes more until lightly brown. Serve with spicy ketchup for dipping.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 12g||15%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|