Add Ingredients to Cart
- 6 slice(s) Hy-Vee double smoked thick-sliced bacon
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- ½ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- ½ (2.2-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee beefy onion soup mix, (1 envelope)
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee original yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee Worcestershire sauce
- 6 Hy-Vee Bakery sesame seed buns
- 6 Hy-Vee singles American cheese slices
- Red onion, sliced
Arrange bacon in a single layer in large unheated skillet. Cook over medium heat 12 to 14 minutes or until crispy, turning often. Drain bacon on paper towels; discard drippings in skillet.
Cook ground beef in same skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to break into crumbles. Add chopped yellow onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes more or until beef is browned (165°) and onion is softened.
Reduce heat to medium-low; add soup mix, yellow mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more or until sauce begins to thicken.
To serve, place bun bottoms on 6 serving plates. Top with ground meat mixture, cheese slices, red onion slices, bacon, and bun tops.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 32g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|