Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (6-oz.) block Roth original creamy Havarti cheese
- 1 tbsp mango-habanero jam
- ½ (17.3-oz.) pkg. frozen puff pastry, (1 sheet), thawed
- Hy-Vee chopped walnuts, for garnish
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Apples, sliced, for serving
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Top Havarti cheese with jam. Place puff pastry sheet on top of the layer of jam. Fold pastry edges around cheese to enclose; trim excess pastry and pinch seams together to seal.
Place wrapped cheese on prepared baking sheet with seam sides down. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with chopped walnuts and fresh thyme. Slice open and serve with sliced apples.