Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 navel orange, halved crosswise
- 2 tsp Full Circle Market organic light-colored agave nectar
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee powdered peanut butter
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee baking cocoa
- ⅛ tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Hy-Vee frozen original whipped topping, thawed; for serving
- Roasted & salted shelled pistachios, chopped; for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish
Place oven rack 4 in. from heat. Preheat broiler to HIGH.
For each orange half, use a knife to cut the outer edge of the flesh where it meets the rind, just enough to loosen it. Then carefully cut along both sides of each thin membrane to separate the segments.
Combine agave nectar, powdered peanut butter, cocoa, vanilla and salt in a small bowl. Brush agave mixture over tops of orange halves.
Place orange halves, top side up, on a baking sheet. Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until edges begin to lightly brown.
Top with whipped topping; garnish with pistachios and mint, if desired. Serve warm.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 14g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|