Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ (6.7-oz.) jar plus 2 tbsp. Gustare Vita basil pesto, divided
- ½ cup plus 1 tbsp. Hy-Vee mayonnaise, divided
- 4 Hy-Vee True boneless, skinless chicken thighs, about 1-1/4 lbs.
- ½ large red onion, quartered
- 8 slice(s) Hy-Vee 100% multi-grain bread, toasted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 cups baby arugula
Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil. Lightly spray foil with nonstick spray; set aside.
Stir together ½ jar pesto and 1 tablespoon mayonnaise in a small bowl. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. Brush chicken thighs and onion wedges with pesto mixture to coat; place in prepared baking pan.
Roast for 20 to 25 minutes or chicken reaches 165°. Remove from oven; cool. Slice chicken into strips.
Stir together remaining ½ cup mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons pesto. Spread on toasted bread. Top 4 toast slices. Top with roasted pesto chicken thighs and roasted onions, cherry tomatoes, and baby arugula. Sandwich with remaining toasted bread slices, pesto side down.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 39g||50%|
|Saturated Fat: 6g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 44g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber: 10g||36%|