Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee Market Grille dry pulled pork
- ½ cup Rufus Teague Blazin' Hot BBQ sauce
- 1 (8-oz.) can Hy-Vee refrigerated original crescent rolls, (8-ct.)
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee apricot preserves
- Fresh chives, for garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Finely shred dry pulled pork; combine with BBQ sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
Unroll crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Place pork filling in mounds just above the wide end of each triangle. Roll wide end up and over filling; press slightly to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven.
Meanwhile, microwave apricot preserves in a microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds or until melted. Brush mixture over hot rolls. Garnish with chopped fresh chives, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 2.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|