Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp plus 1 c. water
- 1 (12-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee frozen unsweetened berry medley
- ½ red dragon fruit, peeled and chopped, (about 1 c.)
- ½ cup Hy-Vee frozen avocado chunks
- 1 tbsp Full Circle Market organic chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups Full Circle Market original oat non-dairy beverage
- 1 tbsp Full Circle Market organic almond butter
Place cauliflower and 1 tablespoon water in small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 1½ to 2 minutes or until heated through (165°); drain and cool.
Place cauliflower, frozen berry medley, dragon fruit, frozen avocado, and chia seeds in a 1-quart resealable plastic freezer bag; seal bag. Freeze up to 3 months.
To serve, place cauliflower mixture, oat beverage, and almond butter in a high powered blender. Cover and blend until smooth while slowly adding enough remaining 1 cup water to reach desired consistency.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 41g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 14g||50%|