Add Ingredients to Cart
- ⅓ cup Gustare Vita extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries, divided
- 2 tbsp Gustare Vita red wine vinegar
- ½ shallot, chopped
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee sea salt, coarsely ground
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper, coarsely ground, plus additional for garnish
- 2 yellow peaches, pitted and cut into 4 wedges
- 4 cups Full Circle Market organic baby kale, lightly packed
- 4 cups spring mix salad blend, lightly packed
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Short Cuts strawberries, halved
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- 1 (4-oz.) pkg. Soiree honey goat cheese, cut into 8 slices
- ½ cup Hy-Vee chopped pecans
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill rack for direct cooking over medium-high heat (375°).
For vinaigrette, place olive oil, ¼ cup raspberries, red wine vinegar, shallot, salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until well combined; set aside.
Grill peaches, cut sides down, 6 to 10 minutes or until softened and slightly charred, turning halfway through. Remove from grill; cool slightly.
To serve, toss together kale and spring mix in large bowl. Arrange lettuce mixture, grilled peaches, strawberries, remaining ½ cup raspberries, blackberries, and goat cheese on large serving platter. Sprinkle with pecans. Garnish with additional pepper, if desired. Serve with raspberry vinaigrette.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 36g||46%|
|Saturated Fat: 7g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|