Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (18.3-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee deluxe chewy fudge premium brownie mix
- 2 Hy-Vee large eggs
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup cold water
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup blueberries, for garnish
- 1 cup blackberries, for garnish
- 1 cup raspberries , for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
Place mix into large bowl. Add eggs, water, and vegetable oil. Combine with a spoon until moistened. Spread batter into a greased 9x9-inch baking pan.
Bake for 38 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean; cool completely.
Spread thawed whipped topping over cooled brownies. Top with blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator up to 3 days.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 49g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|