Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 (½-inch-thick) slices Hy-Vee Bakery classic 10 grain bread
- 2 tbsp Culinary Tours Marion blackberry preserves, divided
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. brie cheese, rind removed; sliced and divided
- 1 (8-oz.) container fresh blackberries, divided
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, divided
Spread 2 slices of bread with 1 tablespoon blackberry preserves each. Layer with 2-oz. sliced brie and 4-oz. fresh blackberries. Top with remaining 2-oz. brie and remaining bread slices.
Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Place one sandwich in skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Flip sandwich, cook an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove sandwich from skillet and keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon butter and sandwich.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 44g||56%|
|Saturated Fat: 27g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 68g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|