Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 (4- to 6-oz.) fresh Rainforest tilapia fillets
- 1 cup mango, peeled, finely chopped, and divided
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, divided
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee plain bread crumbs
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp salt-free blackened seasoning, plus 2 teaspoons, divided
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp coarse-ground black pepper, divided
- 1 medium lemon
- 1 medium lime
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee sour cream
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. 3-color coleslaw mix
- 1 jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vegetable oil
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery brioche buns, split and toasted
- Butterhead lettuce leaves, for serving
- English cucumber, thinly sliced, for serving
Pat tilapia dry with paper towels; chop. Transfer chopped tilapia to a food processor; add ½ cup mango, ¼ cup cilantro, bread crumbs, green onions, 1 tablespoon blackened seasoning, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Cover and pulse until coarsely chopped; chill 10 minutes.
Zest and juice lemon and lime in a large bowl. Stir in sour cream, 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning, remaining ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Add coleslaw mix, remaining ½ cup mango, remaining ¼ cup cilantro, and sliced jalapeño; toss to coat. Set coleslaw mixture aside.
Divide fish mixture into 4 equal balls. Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place balls in skillet and press down with a spatula to flatten to 2 inches thick; sprinkle patties with remaining 1 teaspoon blackened seasoning. Cook 16 to 20 minutes or until patties are golden brown and reach 145°, turning halfway through.
To serve, top toasted bun bottoms with lettuce, fish burgers, cucumber slices, coleslaw mixture, and bun tops.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 61g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6g||21%|