Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 oz ginger beer
- 2 oz apple bourbon whiskey
- 1 oz caramel sauce
- ¼ tsp fresh gingerroot, grated
- 4 oz green apple hard cider
- Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced; for garnish
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
Add ginger beer, apple bourbon whiskey, caramel sauce, and grated ginger to an ice-filled cocktail shaker. Cover and shake well until combined and chilled.
Strain into a 10-oz. coupe glass. Top with green apple hard cider. Garnish with thin Granny Smith apple slices and a cinnamon stick, if desired.