Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup Boursin garlic and fine herbs cheese spread
- ¼ cup La Quercia Nduja prosciutto spread
- 4 Hy-Vee seasoned pub burger hamburger patties
- 4 pieces Hy-Vee Bakery focaccia bread, cut into 4x4-inch squares and split
- optional toppers, such as: lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, and/or red onions
- ½ cup Terrapin Ridge Farms pesto aoili, divided
- Safie's deli-style hot pickles, for serving
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill grates for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°). Meanwhile, stir together prosciutto spread and garlic and herb cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Place burgers on grill. Grill 14 to 16 minutes, flipping once halfway through, or until burgers reach 165°. Remove from grill; tent with foil and keep warm.
Place split focaccia halved on grill grates. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
Spread 2 tablespoons prosciutto mixture onto bottom layer of focaccia; top with sliced red onions, grilled burger patties, and desired toppers such as lettuce leaves and sliced tomatoes. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto aioli onto sliced side of focaccia top. Place focaccia top onto burger sandwich. Serve with a side of hot pickles, if desired.