Add Ingredients to Cart
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee yellow mustard
- 3 tbsp Big Moe Cason pork rub
- 6 Hy-Vee original pork bratwursts
- 1 cup Big Moe Cason i-80 BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup packed Hy-Vee dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter, cut up
Line a grill warming rack accessory with foil; place on grill grate in a charcoal or gas grill. Or use metal grill basket and place it upside down on the grill grate; place a sheet of foil on top.
Preheat grill for direct cooking over low heat (250°).
Combine mustard and pork rub. Evenly rub mixture over bratwurst. Grill bratwursts on the prepared grill warming rack accessory for 50 minutes, turning occasionally.
Transfer bratwursts to a cutting board; cut into 1½-inch pieces. Transfer to a 9-by-9-inch foil pan. Add bbq sauce, brown sugar, and butter; toss to combine
Increase grill heat to medium (350°). Place foil pan on warming rack accessory so that it is not directly on the grill grate. Grill 20 to 25 minutes or until sauce has thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.