Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee frozen potato patties
- 4 (4-oz.) Hy-Vee bacon Cheddar bratwurst burgers
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Hy-Vee large eggs
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee salted butter
- 4 Hy-Vee plain English muffins, split and toasted
- ¼ cup apple-maple bacon jam
- 4 slice(s) Hy-Vee Country Smokehouse thick-sliced bourbon & brown sugar slab bacon, halved crosswise and cooked
- 1 cup baby spinach, lightly packed
Preheat oven to 450°. Spread potato patties on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake 7 minutes; flip. Bake an additional 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crispy. Remove from oven; cool slightly.
Meanwhile, spray a large grill pan with nonstick spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bratwurst burgers; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until burgers reach 165°, turning halfway through. Remove burgers from grill pan; loosely cover with foil and let rest 2 minutes.
Place tomato slices on paper towels to drain. Stir together yogurt and lime juice in a small bowl; set aside.
For egg patty, whisk together eggs, water, and chives in a medium bowl until combined. Heat butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in egg mixture; gently stir with a silicone spatula until egg mixture begins to set. Stop stirring and use spatula to carefully lift the cooked edge of egg mixture; tilt skillet so runny egg mixture can flow underneath towards the middle. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until set. Transfer egg patty to a cutting board and cut into fourths.
To assemble, top English muffin bottoms with potato patties, bratwurst burgers, jam, egg portions, bacon, spinach, tomato slices, and yogurt mixture. Place remaining English muffins on top, cut sides down.