Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee spaghetti
- ½ (16-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee double-smoked thick sliced Hy-Vee bacon, chopped
- 6 Hy-Vee large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- chopped fresh basil, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 12 (2-½-inch) muffin cups with nonstick spray.
For spaghetti: Bring 4 quarts of water to a rapid boil. If desired, add 2 teaspoons salt. Gradually add spaghetti to boiling water. Stir gently and return to a rapid boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally for 9 to 11 minutes, or until desired degree of tenderness is reached; drain
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
Whisk together eggs, cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, pepper, and salt in medium bowl. Stir in half the bacon.
Fill each prepared muffin cup about ⅓ full with spaghetti. Pour egg mixture over the spaghetti. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese and remaining bacon.
Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are lightly golden. Cool slightly before serving. Garnish with chopped basil, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat: 9g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|