Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee gourmet burger mignon hamburger patties
- 4 tbsp Amablue blue cheese crumbles, or Amagorg gorgonzola crumbles
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery Hy-Waiian hamburger buns, split
- 4 pre-cooked bacon strips, halved crosswise
- Optional toppers, such as: lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, and/or red onions
- ½ cup Terrapin Ridge Farms buffalo ranch aoili, divided
- 4 Safie's deli-style hot pickles, skewered for serving
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill grates for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°).
Place burgers on grill. Grill 13 to 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Top each burger with 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles. Close grill and allow to cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and burgers reach 165°. Remove from grill; tent with foil and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place hamburger buns on grill grates. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
Place grilled burgers onto toasted bun bottoms; top with 2 halved slices pre-cooked bacon and desired toppers such as: lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, and/or red onions. Spread tops of each bun with 2 tablespoons buffalo ranch aioli. Place top bun on burger to sandwich. If desired, top burgers with skewered pickles.