Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (16 oz.) box Hy-Vee large elbow macaroni
- 1 (29 oz.) Hy-Vee rotisserie chicken, shredded or cut into cubes
- 2 (10¾ oz. each) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 ½ cups Hy-Vee skim milk
- 8 oz Hy-Vee Smooth & Cheesy, cubed
- 3 cups Hy-Vee shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Frank's Redhot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 1 cup crushed Doritos Nacho Cheese flavor chips
Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and place into a 4-quart baking dish. Mix chicken into pasta; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, combine soup, milk, Smooth & Cheesy and Cheddar cheese over medium heat. Stir mixture and heat until cheese is melted. Add the buffalo wings sauce; stir until combined.
Pour sauce mixture over pasta and chicken. Mix until pasta is coated with cheese mixture. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and top with crushed Doritos.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 42g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|