Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1-lbs.) pkg. Hy-Vee Kitchen boneless Buffalo-style chicken bites
- ½ cup Hy-Vee Hickory House Big Bad Buffalo wing sauce, plus additional for serving
- ½ cup Hy-Vee mayonnaise
- 1 cup Hy-Vee whole milk
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee dried dill weed
- 2 cups celery, thinly sliced; plus chopped celery leaves for garnish
- 1 cup carrot, cut into ribbons
- 2 green onions, diagonally sliced
- 8 Hy-Vee taco-size flour tortillas
- ½ (4-oz.) container gorgonzola cheese crumbles, divided
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil; lightly spray with nonstick spray. Place chicken bites, in a single layer, in prepared baking pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crispy. Transfer chicken bites to medium bowl and toss with ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce; set aside.
For slaw, stir together mayonnaise, milk ranch dressing mix, and dill weed in medium bowl. Add celery, carrot ribbons, and green onion; toss to combine.
Heat medium cast-iron skillet over medium to high heat. Toast each tortilla in skillet 1 to 2 minutes or until warm and slightly charred, turning halfway through; set aside.
To serve, top toasted tortillas with Buffalo chicken bites, slaw, and gorgonzola crumbles. Serve with additional Buffalo wing sauce, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 52g||67%|
|Saturated Fat: 14g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 51g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||7%|