Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tsp Slap Ya Mama hot Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee avocado oil
- 2 tsp Frank’s RedHot original sauce
- 1 (3.3-oz.) bag Hy-Vee butter microwave popcorn
Stir together Cajun seasoning, sugar and cayenne pepper in a small bowl; set aside.
Heat avocado oil and hot sauce in a small skillet over medium-low heat for 1 minute or just until the hot sauce begins to evaporate, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
Microwave popcorn according to pkg. directions. Carefully open bag and pour popped corn into a large bowl.
Drizzle popped corn with oil mixture; carefully toss to coat. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning mixture; toss to evenly coat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 4g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|