Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 Hy-Vee gourmet steakhouse burger mignon hamburger patties
- 4 Hy-Vee Bakery brioche buns
- 8 slices tomatoes, divided
- ¼ cup blue cheese crumbles, divided
- ½ cup Stonewall Kitchens roasted garlic onion jam, divided
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill grates for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400°).
Place burgers on grill. Grill 13 to 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through, or until burgers reach 165°. Remove from grill; tent with foil and keep warm.
Meanwhile, place hamburger buns on grill grates. Grill 30 seconds to 1 minute or until lightly toasted. Remove from grill.
Top each bottom bun with two slices of tomatoes. Top with grilled burger, ¼ cup fresh arugula and 1 tablespoon blue cheese crumbles. Spread each bun top with 2 tablespoons roasted garlic onion jam. Place top bun on burger to sandwich.