Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1-lbs.) pkg. Hy-Vee True chicken breast tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Culinary Tours butter chicken sauce, divided
- 1 ½ tsp salt-free garam masala seasoning
- 1 medium white onion, cut into 12 wedges
- 2 Hy-Vee long-grain white rice, dry
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
Toss together chicken pieces and ¾ cup butter chicken sauce in a medium bowl until coated. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 2 to 4 hours. Drain; discard marinade. Season chicken with garam masala seasoning.
Alternately thread chicken and white onion wedges onto 4 (12-inch) metal skewers. Grill on a greased grill rack over medium-high direct heat (375°) for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Serve kabobs on cooked rice. Drizzle with an additional ¼ cup butter chicken sauce. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired.