Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 recipe Candied Carrots or ½ cup prepackaged shredded carrots, divided
- ¾ cup chopped Hy-Vee walnuts, divided
- ⅓ cup golden raisins and/or Hy-Vee raisins
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee cream cheese, softened
- 2 ⅓ cups Hy-Vee cold whole milk
- 1 (3.4-oz.) pkg. cheesecake flavored instant pudding & pie filling
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee ground cinnamon, plus additional for garnish
- 18 Hy-Vee Bakery oatmeal raisin cookies, each cut into 6 pieces
- 2 (8-oz.) containers Hy-Vee frozen original whipped topping, thawed; divided
Set aside ¼ cup Candied Carrots or 1 Tbsp. shredded carrots. Toss together remaining Candied Carrots or shredded carrots, walnuts and raisins in medium bowl; set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with electric mixer on medium until creamy. Gradually beat in milk until smooth. Add cheesecake pudding mix, vanilla and ½ tsp. cinnamon; beat for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Let stand for 5 minutes or until set.
To assemble, spread half of the pudding mixture in a 3½ to 4-qt. trifle dish. Top with half of the cookie pieces. Sprinkle with half of the carrot-walnut mixture. Top with 1½ containers whipped topping, spreading whipped topping to the outside edge of the dish. Layer with remaining cookie pieces, carrot-walnut mixture and pudding mixture.
Top trifle with reserved ¼ cup Candied Carrots or 1 Tbsp. shredded carrot and remaining ½ container whipped topping. Garnish with cinnamon, if desired. If desired, refrigerate up to 6 hours before serving.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 8g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|