Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (5.3-oz.) container Hy-Vee plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 5 tbsp green onions, sliced, divided, plus additional for garnish
- 3 tbsp Italian parsley, plus additional for garnish
- 1 clove(s) garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 ¼ tsp Hy-Vee sea salt, divided
- 2 cups zucchini, coarsely shredded
- 2 cups carrots, coarsely shredded
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee garlic powder
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee avocado oil
Place yogurt, 1 tablespoon green onions, 1 tablespoon parsley, garlic, lemon juice, and ¼ teaspoon salt in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until smooth. set aside.
Place zucchini and carrots in large colander. Squeeze out excess moisture. Transfer vegetable mixture to paper towels; pat dry with additional paper towels. Stir together vegetable mixture, chickpea flour, remaining 4 tablespoons green onions, remaining 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic powder, remaining 1 teaspoon salt, and black pepper in large bowl.
Heat avocado oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Shape fritter mixture into 6 patties, using about ⅓ cup mixture for each fritter.
Cook patties in batches 4 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through, turning halfway through. Drain on paper towels.
Serve fritters with yogurt mixture. garnish with additional green onions and parsley, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5g||18%|