Add Ingredients to Cart
- 4 (8-oz. each) America's Cut pork loin boneless chops, 1¼-inch thick
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped and divided; plus additional for garnish
- 4 tbsp Gustare Vita extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp lime zest, divided
- 4 tbsp fresh lime juice, divided
- 2 tsp fresh garlic, minced and divided
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee crushed red pepper, divided
- ½ cup Hy-Vee unsalted butter, softened
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee black pepper, coarsely ground
- Lime wedges, for garnish
Place pork chops in large resealable plastic bag. Combine ¼ cup cilantro, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon lime zest, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 teaspoon garlic, and ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper in small bowl. Add mixture to pork chops in bag; seal bag. Gently massage mixture on pork chops to evenly coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Combine butter; remaining ¼ cup cilantro, 1 teaspoon lime zest, 2 tablespoons lime juice, 1 teaspoon garlic, and ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper; salt and black pepper. Set butter mixture aside.
Preheat a charcoal or gas grill with greased grill rack for direct cooking over high heat (400°). Place a 12-inch cast iron skillet on grill rack; preheat 10 minutes.
Remove pork chops from marinade; discard marinade. Add pork chops to skillet. Cook 4 minutes, turning halfway through. Add half of butter mixture. Continue cooking pork chops 6 to 9 minutes or until pork chops reach 145°, basting frequently with butter mixture. Remove skillet from grill. Loosely cover skillet with foil and let chops rest 3 minutes.
To serve, top chops with remaining butter mixture. Garnish with lime wedges and additional cilantro, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 42g||54%|
|Saturated Fat: 18g|
|Trans Fat: 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|