Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 Hy-Vee large eggs, beaten
- 4 cups Hy-Vee shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Full Circle almond flour
- 4 tbsp Hy-Vee baking powder
- Hy-Vee onion and chive cream cheese spread, softened, for serving
- Hy-Vee bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled, for serving
- Chives, chopped, for serving
Preheat oven to 200°. Place a wire rack on a large rimmed pan; set aside. Preheat waffle maker with lightly greased grids to medium heat.
Stir together eggs, Cheddar cheese, almond flour, and baking powder. Let rest for 5 minutes. Pour ½ cup batter evenly onto waffle maker grid; close and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until golden. Transfer to prepared pan and keep warm in oven.
To serve, top with softened cream cheese spread, crumbled bacon, and chopped chives.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 27g||35%|
|Saturated Fat: 12g|
|Trans Fat: .5g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|