Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 lb plant-based ground meat
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee plain bread crumbs
- ¼ cup white onions, finely chopped
- 1 Hy-Vee large egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee ketchup
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee dill pickle relish
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee original yellow mustard
- 1 tsp Hy-Vee steak & burger seasoning
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee salt
- ¼ tsp Hy-Vee black pepper
- ½ (15-oz.) jar Hy-Vee Cheddar cheese dip
- 3 tbsp Hy-Vee 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee ketchup
- tomato, chopped; for garnish
- dill pickle, chopped; for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°. Line a large rimmed baking pan with foil; lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
Gently combine plant-based ground meat, bread crumbs, white onions, egg, 2 tablespoons ketchup, relish, mustard, steak and burger seasoning, salt, and pepper.
Shape meatballs with 1¼-inch cookie scoop or moistened hands. Place meatballs on prepared baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once halfway through until internal temperature reaches 145°. Drain on paper towels.
For sauce: Combine Cheddar cheese dip and milk in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH for 1½ to 2 minutes or until heated and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in 1 tablespoon ketchup. Garnish with chopped tomato and dill pickle, if desired. Serve as a dipping sauce for meatballs.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat: 3.5g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|