Add Ingredients to Cart
- 12 oz fresh Graziano Bros. Italian sausage
- 1 (13.8-oz) can Hy-Vee refrigerated pizza crust
- ¾ cup Gustare Vita pizza sauce, plus additional for serving
- ½ cup Hy-Vee original pepperoni slices
- ½ cup green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup canned Hy-Vee mushrooms stems & pieces, drained
- ¼ cup canned Hy-Vee sliced black olives, drained
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee mild banana pepper rings, drained
- 3 slice(s) red onion, separated into rings
- ½ tsp Hy-Vee Italian seasoning
- 6 oz Soirée fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee grated Parmesan cheese with red pepper
Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 1 medium and 1 large rimmed baking pan with nonstick spray.
Place sausage in prepared medium rimmed baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap. Press sausage into a 12×8-inch rectangle. Remove plastic wrap; bake 15 to 20 minutes or until sausage reaches 165°, carefully turning halfway through. Cool slightly and pat dry with paper towels.
Unroll pizza dough and press into a 12×8-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread ¾ cup pizza sauce on top of dough to within 1-inch of edges. Top evenly with pepperoni, green pepper, mushrooms, olives, and banana peppers. Arrange onions evenly over top. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Top with fresh mozzarella cheese slices. Place sausage rectangle on top.
Tightly roll up into a spiral, starting from a short side; pinch edges together to seal. Place in the large prepared baking pan, seam side down. Stir together butter and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; brush over top of loaf.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Cut into slices and serve with additional pizza sauce, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 19g||24%|
|Saturated Fat: 8g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|