Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ (14-oz.) pkg. dry udon noodles
- 1 cup Cheetos Crunchy Flamin' Hot Cheese Flavored Snacks, or Cheddar-jalapeno, crushed
- 4 oz Hy-Vee Fish Market frozen cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed (71-90 ct.), thawed
- 8 (8-in.) pkg. Hy-Vee flake-style imitation crab meat
- 1 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and cut into sticks
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Terry Ho's original yum yum sauce, for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
For udon noodles: Bring large pot of water to boil. Add udon noodles to boiling water. Cook 8 minutes or until desired tenderness, stirring occasionally. Drain and cool.
Place Cheetos in a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp; close and shake bag to coat shrimp evenly. Remove shrimp; set aside.
Fill a pie plate with 1 inch water. Dip spring roll wrappers, one at a time, into water; let soak 10 to 15 seconds (wrappers will continue to soften).
Lay wrappers flat on surface. Divide udon noodles, coated shrimp, and crab meat among the wrappers. Top with carrot, cucumber, and green onions. Fold in sides and roll to close.
Cut in half and serve immediately, or individually wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving time. Serve with yum yum sauce and lime wedges, if desired.
Serving Size: 1
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 2g||3%|
|Saturated Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||2%|