Add Ingredients to Cart
- ¼ cup plus 6 Tbsp. Hy-Vee salted butter, softened; divided
- 3 ½ cups Hy-Vee all-purpose flour, plus additional for dusting
- ¼ cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- 2 ¼ tsp instant dry yeast
- 1 ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cups warm water (120-130°)
- Gustare Vita olive oil, for greasing
- 2 (1-lb.) pkg. sweet Italian ground pork sausage, divided
- 2 (16-oz.) pkgs. Hy-Vee shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (26.5-oz.) jar Gustare Vita tomato basil pasta sauce, about 3 cups, divided
- ½ cup Soirée grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Melt ¼ cup butter; set aside; cool. Whisk together flour, cornmeal, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter and warm water. Beat with an electric mixer, fitted with a dough hook, on low for 5 to 7 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
Divide dough in half and shape each half into a ball. Lightly grease 2 large, clean bowls with olive oil. Place a dough ball in each bowl; turn over to grease surfaces. Cover each loosely with plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm, draft-free place for 1½ to 2 hours or until double in size.
Punch dough down. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; roll each to a 7x6-inch rectangle; spread each with 2 tablespoons softened butter. Starting at a long end, roll each up, jellyroll-style into a log. Place each dough log, in a spiral fashion, back into its oiled bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 425°. To assemble 2 pizzas, turn each dough out onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a 12-inch circle. Press each dough circle into the bottom and up the side of an ungreased 9-inch round springform baking pan; trim off any excess dough. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter; brush each crush with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Divide and form sausage into two 9-inch patties' place one uncooked patty in each of the pans. Top each crust with 1 (16-oz.) pkg. mozzarella cheese, 1½ cups sauce, and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 425° for 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden and internal temperature is 165°. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Cut each pizza into 12 slices.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 24g||31%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|