Add Ingredients to Cart
- 8 oz Hy-Vee center-cut bacon
- ⅔ (15-oz.) pkg. Hy-Vee Kitchen restaurant style tortilla chips (10 oz.)
- 1 lb Hy-Vee Kitchen picked rotisserie chicken
- ¾ cup Hy-Vee ranch dressing, such as original or flavored, divided
- 3 cups Hy-Vee shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 1 ½ cups fresh pico de gallo
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- Fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Lime wedges, for serving
Preheat oven to 425°. Line a 15x10x1-in. sheet pan with foil. Set a wire rack in pan; set aside. Arrange bacon slices on rack. Bake for 20 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven; drain bacon on paper towels. Crumble and set aside. Discard foil.
Line sheet pan with another sheet of foil. Spread chips in pan. Combine chicken and ½ cup ranch dressing; spoon over chips in pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
Transfer to serving tray, if desired. Spoon pico de gallo on top. Add lettuce and crumbled bacon. Drizzle remaining ¼ cup ranch dressing on top. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired. Serve with lime wedges.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 3g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: 1g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||1%|