Add Ingredients to Cart
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee avocado oil
- ½ cup white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp Weber chili lime rub
- 1 (30-oz.) can Hy-Vee pinto beans, undrained
- ½ cup Hy-Vee vegetable cooking stock
- fresh jalapeño slices, for garnish; if desired
Heat avocado oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add chopped onion, garlic cloves, and chili lime rub. Cook for 3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Add pinto beans and vegetable stock. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until beans are softened, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
Using the S-blade attachment on an immersion blender, blend to desired consistency. Return to heat; cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Garnish with fresh jalapeño slices, if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.