Add Ingredients to Cart
- 1 (1.5-qt.) It's Your Churn premium vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 cups Bing cherries, pitted, halved, and divided; plus additional for garnish
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup plus 1 tbsp. water, divided
- 2 tsp Hy-Vee corn starch
- 3 (3x1¾-inch) Hy-Vee Bakery fudge brownies, cut into ¾-inch cubes
Place softened ice cream in large bowl. Fold in 2 cups cherries. Cover with plastic wrap; freeze 30 minutes.
Combine remaining 4 cups cherries, sugar, ⅓ cup water and vanilla in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low heat. Simmer 6 to 8 minutes until cherries soften.
Stir together remaining 1 tablespoon water and corn starch in a small bowl until well combined; stir into cherry mixture. Continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool.
To assemble, layer cherry sauce, cherry ice cream and brownie cubes in 6 (8-oz.) glasses. Garnish with additional cherries, if desired. Serve immediately.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 21g||27%|
|Saturated Fat: 11g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 95g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||14%|