Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates, chopped
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup Hy-Vee old fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee slivered almonds
- ⅓ cup Hy-Vee pecan pieces
- ¼ cup shelled hemp hearts
- 2 tbsp ground organic chia seeds
- ¼ cup Hy-Vee creamy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Hy-Vee Select 100% maple syrup
- 1 ½ tsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- ½ cup organic goji berries, plus additional for garnish
- ¼ cup Lily’s no-sugar-added dark chocolate baking chips, plus additional for garnish
Line an 8x8-in. baking pan with waxed paper, extending paper over edges of pan; set aside. Soak dates in warm water in a small bowl for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine oats, almonds, pecans, hemp hearts and chia seeds in a medium bowl.
Drain water from dates; reserve 2 Tbsp. water. Place dates and reserved 2 Tbsp. water in a food processor. Cover and pulse until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Add date mixture to oats mixture.
Microwave peanut butter in a small microwave-safe bowl for 15 to 30 seconds or until softened. Stir in maple syrup and vanilla. Pour warm peanut butter mixture over oats mixture. Stir until well combined. Fold in ½ cup goji berries and ¼ cup chocolate chips.
Firmly press mixture into prepared baking pan. If necessary, use the bottom of a glass to firmly press mixture until it holds together. Garnish with additional goji berries and chocolate chips, if desired. Freeze, uncovered, for 30 to 60 minutes or until firm. Use waxed paper to lift mixture out of pan; cut into 10 bars. Store covered in refrigerator up to 5 days.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3g||11%|