Add Ingredients to Cart
- ½ cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups Hy-Vee heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14-oz.) can Hy-Vee sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Hy-Vee vanilla extract
- 1 (3.5-oz.) bar Zöet white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 (3.5-oz.) bar Zöet milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Add Sugar ice cream cones, for serving
Microwave jam in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1 minute, stirring occasionally until smooth. Add raspberries; slightly mash with fork. Set aside.
Beat cream in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Beat on medium until combined. Fold in chopped white and milk chocolate bars.
Spread half of cream mixture in a 9×5-inch loaf pan. Spoon ⅔ cup raspberry mixture evenly over top. Layer with remaining cream mixture and remaining raspberry mixture. Gently swirl mixtures together with a knife. Cover and freeze 4 hours or until firm.
To serve, let stand at room temperature 5 minutes. Scoop mixture into cones, if desired.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat: 10g|
|Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate: 30g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber: 0g||0%|